26587681
CSDEPL
Login

Severní Čechy.info - aktuální informace o turistice, ubytování a službách

Krásná Lípa

Krásná Lípa

Web:www.krasnalipa.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon
Town Krásná Lípa lies by upper flow of river Krinice, 7 km west of Varnsdorf, 4 km southwest of Rumburk.

After destroying of castle Krásný Buk (Nice beech) in 1339 some privileges were assigned to owner of so-called Stará rychta (Old Magistrate-house), that was in 1731 demolished during constructing of town-marketplace on present square, in same time rebirth of village into small town. Pillaging during invasion of Prussians in 1757, further war-sufferings in years 1778, 1813 and 1866. In the year 1795 torrential rain and flooding. In 1870 during next industrialization Krásná Lípa became town.

On side above square on place of older church from 14th century was built in the years 1754-1758 baroque church of st. Mary Magdalena (equipment from 18th and 19th century, also painting from J.Tkadlík from 1823), tower from 1777, staircase with statues from 1818. On former churchyard (until 1882) there are two rococo tombs (from 1792 and 1794) and another from break of 18th and 19th century. Near, west of church there is Kostelní vrch (Church hill), where used to stay chapel and Stations of the Cross from years 1857-1859. In town there are baroque and classicism houses, wooden and brick too, with classicism portals from first half of 19th century, also later Renaissance town buildings from end of 19th century, on town-hall is situated town-blazon.

Krásná Lípa
 
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
 
 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load
Close map