25598374
CSDEPL
Login

Severní Čechy.info - aktuální informace o turistice, ubytování a službách

Church of St. Francis of Paula, Albrechice v Jizerských horách

Jizera Mountains

Albrechtice v Jizerských horách, 468 43

QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon
The church was originally consecrated to St. Lawrence. After the patronage was passed to Count Desfours, it was consecrated to Francis de Paula.

The main altar bears a painting of St. Francis de Paul and woodcuts of St. Václav and St. Vitus from the end of the 18th century on the sides. Side altars bear paintings of St. Lawrence and a statue of the Virgin Mary. The Rococo pulpit was made at the end of the 18th century. The pulpit as well as font prove the significant development of the art of wood carving in that period. The only preserved bell comes from the 17th century and was brought here from Mladá Boleslav in 1784. The marvellous glass chandelier reminds us that we are in an area with a rich glassworks tradition.

, author: Milan Drahoňovský
 
, author: Milan Drahoňovský
, author: Milan Drahoňovský
 
 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2021
load
Close map